Want to donate to CFCommunity? Amazing! Here’s all you need to do!
- Go to the CFCommunity IndieGogo campaign. and on the right side of the page and select the perk you want.
- Make your donation and support CFCommunity!
- Unlimited Karma and Virtual hugs from all people affected by Cystic Fibrosis!
- Add your pretty face to the Hall of Fame by going here
Become a sponsor
Are you part of a WordPress business and would like to help CFCommunity? There are still sponsor perks available!
By becoming a sponsor you will be mentioned in all our press outings and permanently thanked on CFCommunity (once it goes live).
Additionally you’ll be forever in the hearts of those affected by CF 🙂 Sponsor spots can be earned by donating 1000 Euros or more to our IndieGogo campaign.
Answering some additional questions
- Is CFCommunity a registered cause?
- How will the money be used exactly?
- What does the project timeline look like?
- You’re building CFCommunity on free Open Source software, why do you need a large part of your budget to spent on development?
- How does the project receive funding after the initial launch?
- Can’t you just use Facebook?
- Who will run the community?
- Why Crowdfunding? Why not apply for grants or partner up with existing organisations?